Please submit your favorite Bacon Hot Sauce recipes to email@example.com
The Bacon Mary
32 oz. Tomato Juice
8 oz. Vodka
8 tbsp. Bacon Hot Sauce
Squeeze of Lemon
Abe Shamrock's BHS Burgers:
· 2 tablespoons butter
· 1 large onion, chopped
· 2 cloves garlic, minced
· 1 cup yellow mustard
· 3/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
· 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
· 1 tablespoon Bacon Hot Sauce!
· Salt and pepper to your taste
Toss the butter into a saucepan, over medium heat, then add the onion
and garlic and cook until you can smell them, then toss in all the
rest and simmer a few minutes. Let it cool to room temp, and serve as
a finishing sauce. You can use it to baste with if you want.
Strawberry Bacon Hot BBQ Sauce
- 16 oz ripe strawberries, capped and quartered
- 1 cup diced sweet onion
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup Bacon Hot Sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup molasses (unsulphered)
- 1 packed cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp dark cocoa powder (substitute 1 oz dark chocolate)
- 1 tsp dried spearmint
- 2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
Add all of the ingredients to a medium sized heavy saucepot and mix well.
Simmer over medium low heat, stirring frequently, for 45 minutes until reduced by a third.
Cool slightly and blend well with an immersion blender or in a food processor. Reseason with salt, pepper and Bacon Hot Sauce to taste.
Cool completely before serving. Baste food just at the end of grilling or serve as a dipping sauce.